The Columbia City Gateway Project has announced a kick-off party this Sunday (10/19) from 3:30-5pm at the Shirley Marvin Hotel on Edmunds (3815). Be sure to check out the video and the links below to find out more.
The Friends of the Columbia City Gateway are having Kick-Off Party on Sunday, October 19th 3:30pm – 5:00pm at the Shirley Marvin Hotel Lobby and you are invited. The Gateway project will transform the shabby, neglected, and littered corner of the Columbia School (S. Edmunds and 37th) into a handsome, welcoming streetscape.
We have a $100,000 matching fund grant and over $57,000 in donor pledges. Our goal is to raise $100,000 by end of the year!
We welcome anyone who is interested in improving the walkway to and from Light Rail and creating more public gathering space for our neighborhood.
Please join us for a Gateway Kickoff Party
• Sunday, October 19, 2014
• 3:30pm – 5:00pm
• Shirley Marvin Hotel Lobby (3815 S. Edmunds Street)
• Provided: Appetizers, beer, wine and the famous Gateway Cocktail (guaranteed to make connections, just like the our project)
If you can’t come to the party, but want to participant and tell your friends, neighbors and/or customers about the Gateway, here’s some helpful information:
• Narrated slide show with before and after images
• Seattle Parks Foundation – This organization is our fiscal sponsor and the quickest and easiest way to contribute. Click here to donate:
• The Friends of Columbia City Gateway Facebook page