…this time in Hillman City around 10:30am on Saturday 12/20. This marks the 6th (!!!!!!) car vs building collision in under a year on Rainier Ave in the general Genesee/Columbia City/Hillman City area (click below for details):
- April 10, 2014: Rainier and Edmunds (Nail Salon)
- June 17, 2014: Rainier and Genesee (by Hodge’s Hair Quarters)
- August 28, 2014: Rainier and Ferdinand (Carol Cobb Salon and Grecian Delight)
- October 4, 2014: Rainier and 42nd (Rainier Valley Chamber of Commerce Building)
- November 12, 2014: Rainier and Ferdinand (in front of Lottie’s)
- December 20, 2014: Rainier and Orcas (Zam Zam Grocery)
For more information on these accidents as well as SDOTs ongoing efforts to involve the community and attempt to tackle this problem, click here.